The Gateway To The DSD World…
Let us help you to elevate your practice by incorporating DSD.
No Smile Simulation Cases
Webinars & Tutorials
3 Smile Simulation Cases
Webinars & Tutorials
$799/yearly or $83/monthly
Unlimited Smile Simulation Cases
What World-Leading Specialists Think About DSDApp:
- “This allows me to do smile design in 5 minutes, show the patient, super easy!"
- “If you’re using DSD already, you’ll see that it will make your life so much easier. It’s a great way to do our designs in a precise way and a good way to share, in that first appointment, a pre-design that we can show our patients.”
- “It was very easy to plan a case because the app is very intuitive.”
- “It’s an amazing tool that improves my communication skills with the patient. I recommend it to everybody. It’s an amazing tool. Everyone who works with it will know what I am talking about!”
- “You can definitely see the benefits of using it on an iPad or tablet. It’s just so much more user friendly than doing it with keynote…it’s really going to change the way we smile design and do dentistry.”
- “I found a very short learning curve [with the DSDApp]. This will be very, very easy for you and your team, to be able to integrate it right into your practice. Find a course, download the app, and learn to speak DSD. It’ll change the way you practice.”
- “A global event, that will change the scope of digital dentistry - the release of the DSDApp. It’s more than expected. The app is much more simpler, much more easier, and much more efficient. The simulation is more than perfect, its very realistic.”
- “I found it very easy, very intuitive, and very fast.”
- “The app is really easy to use. The user interface makes it very simple and very fast. In about 5 to 10 minutes you can do the full DSD 2D Protocol and share it with your lab technician and your team…The app is just great.”
One of the most challenging tasks is to create a proper and correct patient documentation according to the DSD Picture Protocol. An inaccurate case documentation will increase the planning time because the mistakes are taken into the smile design and the lab procedures. Corrections are time-consuming and expensive.
We developed the DSDApp Automatic Capture: hold the iPad in front of your patient. As soon as the DSDApp recognizes the best position for the smile design, the #DSDApp is talking the picture automatically.
Creating a beautiful smile simulation is time-consuming. The challenging part is to motivate your patient easily in a couple of minutes.
the innovative #DSDApp you will be able to create a beautiful project and enchant your patient. One Appointment and your patient becomes your FAN:
- present a beautiful simulated smile in a couple of minutes
- share with your patient an emotional presentation
- keep her / his enthusiasm high!
Often times, files, pictures, STL files, and x-ray negatives are saved in different locations and much time is spent on organizing case files for the team or lab.
Using the #DSDApp, you have complete case management accessibility. Organize your case files, add new files at any time (updated pictures, CBCT, etc), sort files by date, name, or file format, and store cases in your secured cloud for instant access – no longer worry about hard disk damage, running backups, or limited storage in your Dropbox.
When ready, share your case files with your lab or with the DSDApp Planning Center for guaranteed DSD quality. Place your order to the DSD Planning Center right in the app and stay informed of order receipt, manufacturing, and complete order status.
Learn to fully incorporate the DSDApp workflow into your practice.
Here to Elevate your Dental Business...
Dr Christian Coachman:
“After a decade of hard work to develop a pragmatic, efficient and artistic system for Facial Analysis, Esthetic Diagnosis and Smile Design in accordance with the most modern concepts of natural esthetics, I’m proud to present this new, simple to use but powerful tool, based on the latest mobile and cloud technologies- #DSDApp – that will allow dentists, technicians, specialists, plastic surgeons and staff members to create beautiful smiles, to communicate, to present attractive projects and enchant their patients!”